31 December 2005

Introspective look through another's eyes


I used to regret a lot of experiences, mistakes, choices I have made. I used to pine for the past, all the time wishing, desperately, that I could once again attain and maintain what I once had. I no longer have regrets. I no longer want the present to be an incarnate of the past. The present is far too precious, preferred above the past, to give it up readily. ~ thisexit

I found this entry while surfing through the blogs. The above excerpt is brilliantly written and is expressive of many thoughts at this time of retrospective on the eve of the New Year. I also credit the photo to another blogger Brittany Benson whom I stumbled across tonight. Both are beautiful expressions that deserve recognition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home